13 June 2011

Diana: A Celebration

The Diana exhibit from the Althorp estate in England was in Kansas City at the Union Station through June 12, 2011.  I just have to say that I am glad I got to experience it and witness everything with my eyes up close.  To see the photos, home movies, letters, jewelry and dresses(including the immaculate wedding dress) was simply breathtaking.  My Mom was with me and we were both satisfied and happy to see that although this woman had a short life it was lived to the fullest not just because of her status, but because of who she was as a person.  Go to the Diana Exhibition site to look at the items that were on display.  I took a few pictures outside the station and in the gift shop.  Enjoy and if you ever go to London you have got to see the exhibit there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...